Monday, February 22, 2010

"WOW!!!" Some Late February Snow


Here is Maureen, Natalie and Matthew at PineVista Resort. The only picture I had with snow in it this year.We love it there and try and go when we can to re-group, re-energize and re-motivate.
Well, we finally go some snow here in Southern Ontario. The first real bit in 2010.
"what's going on with that?". 7 pm and it's still coming down. I hope I don't get too much-just kiddn. I will not be able to get to Kortright until Wednesday this week. There is some snow but I will have to go check things out. The one problem that the warm weather may have caused some difficulty is the small creek at the bottom of Kortright was running the last time I was there. I need to get around that bridge so we can get to the other side of Kortright and finish the race.
I will let you know Wednesday what I can do.
If there is going to be a race I may need some help Thursday or Friday with straw bails. If you can help email me. I will be there Wednesday Thursday and Friday if I think I can pull it off. Foresure, I can do the three fields and back down the end part of the first field like we did a few years ago. I'll give you more info wednesday night.

No comments: