Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kortright update for Thursday Night

I spoke with the Kortright Centre this evening and like Burlington, the snow has not really started to fall. We have already called off the four mile trail but we are still hoping for the short track event. For the Siberian husky teams that can wait we are hoping to make the call in the morning and see what mother nature has to offer.
I will post on my blog after 8:30am what we are planning to do.I will also email the racers on my contact list.
I am still very positive and hope to race short track after some snow falls and I pack the trail on Friday. Talk to you tommorrow.

1 comment:

PeterKBurian said...

Joel: If the race will be on, can you confirm the times for each day?