Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Bowen Therapy continues second session


Here's me hawling dogs to the startline- Can't be good for my old knee!!??
Well, a week after my first treatment and the swelling has gone down and the fluid has almost disappeared. I still have some work to do but I am feeling really good about things.My knee is still in some pain but if the pain was at 10 last week it's at 5 now.
Today Amber worked on my knee again but before that she spent some time on my kidneys. The kidneys control the fluids in the body so it made sense to me and I don't really have a clue.With the swelling down she could really focus on the painful areas of my knee. She worked on both sides of my body so that the treatment was in balance...made sense to me again. Anyways, my knee is hurting a little where she worked on it but it feels so much better. I will know for sure in a few days as it takes some time to re cover from the work. I have expectations of golfing this year pain free and trying a lot harder at the Kortright Centre race 2011 so lookout.
I am scheduled for another treatment in a week. She likes to have your body settle after the treatment before continuing. This way I can see how I am feeling as well.
GO AMBER GO!!!

No comments: