Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two weeks since my last Bowen treatment


Well, it's been two weeks since my last Bowen Treatment.
I have been pain free but I still have to strengthen my knee and gain confidence in it before running wild. I may not be able to run wild again but pain free is worth my time and money and no need for hacking it open.
Since my last treatment I have spent a weekend with my family at Niagra Fallls. Before my Bowen treatment I would have never been able to make it up and down that hill. Well I went up and down that hill at least 4 times. We went down to the Maid of the Mist, up to the Ferris wheel, in and out of all the shops two day straight.
I did manage to sit down a few times to have a couple of Drinks!!!
Thanks Amber and I hope I don't have to see you again at least at your office. Maybe at QB's for New Years Eve again.
If my posts have inspired you please go to "let it Heal" and check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, I had not come across dogsleddn.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the fantastic work!

dogsleddn said...

thank you, I will keep going then