Saturday, October 03, 2009

Kortright Centre/Nutro "2010" 3-4 dog championships


I have an artist working on a very unique t-shirt for the race this year. Wicked design on the front and sponsors/ vendors websites on the back. When the design is complete I will try and put it on the site. I was planning on having 2010 championship on it but with the weather here in Southern Ontario I might just get stuck with em if there's no snow.

RACE DATE: JAN.30-31, 2010.

Please put me on your schedule- this is a 3 and 4 dog "Siberian Event"

4 mile loop trail-no head on passing. Same trail as last year this is my Kortright trail.

Please send my blog to any sibe racers that maybe interested so they can keep informed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do I find more infromation about this race?
Would like to race in it. Live un upstate NY.

dogsleddn said...

Hey I would love to have you.
It is a three and four dog siberian Husky event put on by the Siberian Husky club of Canada as a Southern/Central Ontario championship.
This year it will be on Jan.30/31 2010. You can get more information from this site closer to the date and on sleddogcentral.com (race schedule).