Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's official-2010 title


The SHCC/ Kortright/Nutro Challenge-team challenge's name has officially become the

SHCC-KORTRIGHT CENTRE-NUTRO PRODUCTS
2010 SOUTHERN/CENTRAL ONTARIO
3-4 DOG CHAMPIONSHIP


It's a mouth ful but it's a pretty cool title to win I would think.

I wouldn't mind having that championship for my own dogs.

The trail will be the same as last year and it is challenging enough to have this areas race title given to it. I have worked hard over the years to get the Kortright Centre to get the trail to this point and I wouldn't want to change a thing now. It's a flat start, it gets tough and driver and team have to work together in the middle in-order to shave time and then it's a nice flat finish.


Hope to see you all there Jan.30/31,2010.

No comments: