Thursday, May 24, 2007

Link to sleddogcentral.com


I emailed sledogcentral.com to see if I could get my blog linked up with them. I guess they looked at my site or maybe not and linked me up. I am in the kennels link and then click on Canada and scroll down the list to dogsleddn. Anyways I was honoured. I have been looking at sleddogcentral since 1998. and now I am linked....
Later I looked at my dogsleddn@hotmail.com emails and Judy from sleddogcentral.com emailed me and asked if I would concider being a mentor for Ontario. I am quite busy with my new job, two kids and my own dogs so I'd have to think about it.
I guess she did look at my blog and saw some interesting stuff that would make her ask me to be a mentor.
Anyways, thanks sleddogcentral.com and a nice complement for me....

No comments: