Thursday, February 01, 2007

WHY RUN.....
















When you have team players with a heart as big as this why should we run. I'll have a umbrella in my drink please.
Anyways it sounds like a fun time at Haliburton. Wish I was there but I ran at my 3 mile trail and it was terrible. Puppies humbled me... I'll try them at Kortright next to see if I can get them around four miles. Trail is almost ready without straw bails until race day. I hope to get someone around the trail with a little faster team to check things out. Any takers available please give me a call.
Burlington's Brave and Crazy- Birch Bark Siberians into Kortright for a tune up.
Lay off the booze girls and lets go.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robbie , its Shelley. I love your blog its really interesting and informative. The other site you were speaking about, are they giving out false info on racing. Hope to see you soon love The canuer