Thursday, January 27, 2011

SHCC S/C Ontario 3-4 dog championship


Well, everything is in good shape.
Straw bails Friday and there is a race track at Kortright.
I will need some help with the start line when I get there on Saturday morning as it's in my garage right now. It take 10 minutes to get up so I'm not too worried about it.So let's race then!!!!
People can arrive at the park for 8:30am.
Drive in and get settled-drop dogs and then registre.
3 dog race is $15 a team 4 dog race is $20 a team.
The Marshall will give the trail the once over and then we will have a drivers meeting and bib draw at 10 am. The 3 dog race will run first both days and will start for 11:00 the 4 dog race will start at 1 ish pm. I have to spread things out for the Kortright centre as in the past. They are providing sandwiches and muffins downstairs for the drivers and handlers. If you want to order from the cafeteria you'll have to line up and fight to get back on time for the 4 dog race.
I'm trying to answer as many questions as possible in this blog as I might not get to another. After the two classes if people still have older dogs to run they can run at the end. The Timers and Marshall usually are trying to sort times out after the race so be patient and we will post them as soon as we have them done.
The purse breakdown depends on the # of teams in the 3 and 4 dog classes. If there is 20 four dog teams and 5- 3 dog teams I don't split the money down the middle.
Kind of choppy blog post but that's the best I can do. I will answer any other questions at the race at 10am.

No comments: