Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's still 2010-barely. Kortright's a month away


Well it is only days a way from 2011. That's the first time I actually wrote it(2011 that is). A month away from the race. I could use some of the snow that the USA is getting (you all). I am planning on going to the Kortright Centre tommorrow.
I can't believe they have much snow but my good friends Kathy and Bob are there doing a week long dogsleddn camp for kids. It will be nice to see them.
Might even take a boot around the trail myself. I will let everybody know how it is tommorrow. I will add an update to this post when I return. I hope everyones training is going well and their dogs are all happy to see winter moving in.
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!!!!!
SHCC Southern/Central Ontario 3-4 dog Championships Jan.29/30,2011.
Please drop me an email if you are planning on attending to help with my drivers area preparation.
dogsleddn@hotmail.com
(picture of Matthew running 2010).

No comments: