Sunday, October 17, 2010

sled for sale


SLED FOR SALE

I have raced this sled for 5 years. I bought it from another racer who bought it new.
It has been stored in my garage and I hate to sell it but it should be out on the trail. It is a beautiful sled. Half floating basket. Quick change runners. Rounded handle with leather grip. It is a collectors sled and has a interesting history-I only know of one other like it in Ontario.
I am looking for $550.00
Click on picture for a better look.
Please email me at dogsleddn@hotmail.com if you are interested.

1 comment:

dogsleddn said...

Well, I sold this old friend of mine. It was well worth the price
and I hope to see it again.
It was one of the first sleds I owned and I raced it in the Canadian Championships in 98 and 99at Triullium trails.
I hope the couple has fun with it.