Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hackers- Vultures




I have had a few comments on my blog from people trying to sell things that were really not related to me or my blog. I am sorry for that but I am even more sorry that while trying to erase these comments I deleted my last post. It had to do with the crappy weather and the fact that I might have to cancel the Kortright race for this year. I am still hanging on to the date and I will make the call on Wednesday this week. I am planning on having the event on another weekend this year but as you know I am waiting for racer committment before approaching the Kortright Centre and Nutro Products. I will let you know how that goes soon- most likely on Wednesday.


For you people who feel they have to leave comments on other peoples blogs, why don't you throw some money towards my race and I will put posts up about your product, if not get lost.




SOME SNOW IN THIS PROVINCE WOULD BE NICE ANYTIME SOON.


No comments: