Friday, February 01, 2008

Kortright Race CANCELLED


Well the snow really came too late to get this this race off the ground so to say... Even if we get all the snow expected there is no time to cut a trail in time for Saturday. At this time in the storm I can't even get to Kortright. That's not even the real problem. The melting of the December snow and the warm weather of last week has caused the stream at the bottom of my trail to melt. I checked with Kortright this morning to see if we could get around that bridge with the snowmobile and we CANNOT. That ended any chance of running this weekend. Hopefully a fun run in the future if people are interested. I'll watch the weather and check the trail. We could throw a fun race together possibley.
Sorry, I felt I could put something together even for fun but it won't work out.
from the horses mouth.
Joel

No comments: