Sunday, September 26, 2010

2011 SHCC 3-4 dog championship


Well, the race at the Kortright Centre is set. This year the SHCC 3-4 dog Southern/Central Ontario Championship will be held on January 29/30, 2011.
I will post it on sleddogcentral when I have more than a few minutes.
I will be meeting with the Kortright Centre staff to prepare the trail before the snow falls. I will talk to them about the small bridge, the only reason we didn't run four miles last year with the poor snow conditions and warm weather. Even though we had enough snow to race the weather was so warm that the creek didn't freeze and kept us from getting to the other side of the trail.
I will speak with Nutro Products and the Kortright Centre in October about the Purse and Prizes. I will try and make this the best purse and race of all time...darn weather permitting.
More info to follow soon.

No comments: