Sunday, November 26, 2006

The trailer is done


The trailer is ready. I can start running abit more serious. Just have to get myself ready. I've looked at two real good places to train. One mile and three miles. Both good for the bike. I have a perfect 4 mile plus trail to train but they don't want me training with my sled as they groom it for cross country skiing. I'll be okay there until they have enough snow to start packing it for cross country skiiers. Hope to have some pictures of us running soon. It would be nice to see some snow this year. The kortright trail looks great. First time I actually went out to see it and it was in racing condition.
Here's mika my pup's mom. She was owned by Uwe Krupp a famous NHL hockey player but I know him as the famous dogsledder. Mika is now owned by Jim Rossiter and he owns my favorite siberian racing dog Donavon-my pups dad.
I'll see if Jim has a picture of him that I can post.
see you head on- the trail.


No comments: